Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Brrrrrr!!

Boy, was it cold this morning. 38 when I went by the bank at 415am. I've got to remember to throw on an extra layer if I'm going to ride to work. Ride home was beautiful, complete with a trip through SUNY Cortland campus to admire the "scenery". Scenery was ok, I'm sure it'll get better in a couple weeks.

So far, I've got 2 bike trips planned. 16-17 May I'm taking my girlfriend, Annie, her dad, Otie, and his gf, Joyce, my mom, Sally and step-dad, Pete, Bobbo and Cindy (Bob works with Pete), and Annie's brother Ray and we're all taking a trip up through Old Forge, into Blue Mountain Lake, then back through Speculator and staying in Utica for the night. We'll be having dinner with a friend of mine from college, Tracy and her husband. Sunday we'll head south through Cooperstown, Oneonta, Delhi, Walton, Deposit and Binghamton then head home.

My 2nd trip, Annie and I are heading to the AMA Pro Motocross National at High Point Raceway in Mount Morris, PA. This is the first of 6 Nationals I'm hitting this summer. I don't know how many Annie is going to make it to, due to her work schedule. For High Point, we're meeting her friend from college, Lex (Alexia), and taking her to her first National. OMG, what am I thinking? Taking two girls to a National who've never been. I must be insane. I'm also hitting Red Bud, Unadilla, Budds Creek, Southwick, and Steel City.

No comments:

Post a Comment